Tuesday, August 23, 2005



I think I seriously need Rahman man. His teachings are much much better than Kelvin's. Again, we can relate to Rahman more. Kelvin is always suan-ing and rubbish-ing our class. Even when we show our understanding, he'll also buay song one. Who knows wth is wrong with that man la. But heard that he's really good during consultation. Oh well, that might be for other classes only I guess. He really treats us differently from the others. Bleh.

Chem test today. I'd be very happy if I could at least get an A-level pass. Serious. After the exams, those behind me were like "Aiyah, confirm pass la, either B or C like that. Maybe 1 or 2 marks more can get A loh."

-.-"

No comments man.

My homeworks are piling up like nobody's business. Suffocation. Dead.

it has been a very cloudy day, oooh, I'm lovin it.
this cloud has lighten up my day totally, completely.

:)))))




beautiful day, in bliss :) 5:03 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT